III INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES IN EDUCATION AND COMPUTER SCIENCE 2016
FEES FOR THE REGISTRATION TO THE CONFERENCE
The registration fee for the Conference per participant (whether speaker or not) is $235 (Two Hundred and Thirty-Five Dollars).
In order to encourage the participants to choose an early registration, the following promotions are proposed:
Dates for registration and paymentFee
Very Early Registration(from April 1st to May 31th)$175
(from June 1st to July 31st)$200
Regular Registration(from August 1st to September 30th)$225
Late Registration(from October 1st to October 21st)$235
* Partial payments cannot be made. Participants must pay during the period of the selected promotion, the complete registration fee. In the same way, the hotel booking must be made during the period of the selected promotion; otherwise the charge will be according to the date in which the payment has been made.
Ask for information on special promotion for registration of groups of 10 or more participants from an institution to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The conference organizing committee of the Universidad Da Vinci (UDV) has negotiated with the Iberostar Paraíso Beach Hotel preferential rates for the participants of the 3rd International Conference on Emerging Technologies in Education and Computer Science 2016.
In order for the Hotel to respect the agreement, it is necessary that all attendants book their hotel rooms through UDV on this website.
PARAISO BEACH HOTEL RATES
- The fees above are per night and service is 24-hour-all-inclusive.
- The fees specified above are exclusively for the Conference participants. They apply 3 days prior and 3 days after the event.
- Maximum two children in company of their parents are accepted in a room.
- Children of age 12 pay adult fee.
- Child fee applies when sharing the room with two adults.
- One child sharing a room with an adult pays adult fee.
- Fees include taxes and tips.
- Types of bed are subject to availability.
- Check in is at 15:00 hours. Check out is at 12:00 hours.
- The “Day Pass” fee per visitor (participants or companions who are not staying at the hotel) is $600.00. It does not include coffee breaks or attendance to private restaurants. The “Day Pass” must be paid directly in the hotel front desk and is subject to availability.
- You are entitled to a welcome drink per person on arrival.
- Welcoming desk at the lobby.
- Internet included for all the conference participants who have made their booking through the UDV website (passwords will be given to each of the participants).
Participants are offered one workshop that will take place prior to the Conference; the fee for this workshop is $ 1,000.00 Mexican pesos.
Our promotional briefcase will have a cost of $500.00 Mexican pesos.
PLEASE, CONFIRM YOUR REGISTRATION BEFORE AUGUST 15th, 2016.